Sunday, November 19, 2006

My First Blog

Well I finally got caught up in the whole "blog" thing. I've never been really good at continuing to keep a website alive, but I'm going to try my best to post some information and pics regularly.

As you can tell from the name of the site, JoAnna and I are going to use this as a way to post information and pictures about Luke and Carman. Luke is our oldest son and is a little over two and half years old. Carman is our little girl and she will be 8 months old on December 1st. Both of them are growing up quicker than we ever imagined. For this reason, we want to share as much about them with our family and friends as possible.

Well I'm going to draw this to a close so I can get this on the web. Feel free to let us know how things are going with you and your families. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving Holiday.

No comments: