Sunday, December 02, 2007

December 2, 2007 Update











Merry Christmas!!! I cannot believe the holiday season is upon us. We like everyone else have been so busy lately. So many things have happened since my last post, so I will try to give updates on everyone in the family.
Carman is now 19 months old. She keeps a smile on everyone's face with her sweet spirit. She is constantly trying to keep up with her brother Luke. She started nursery at church and has added the word "mine" to her vocabulary. She sounds like the pelicans off of the movie Finding Nemo when she says "mine, mine, mine". Thank goodness she has discovered other words as well. She is quite the talker (like mother, like daughter). She has discovered fits as well. I hope she says my sweet little girl just a little bit longer.
Luke is now 3 years and will be 4 years old this March. He just finished his season for Fall Soceer. Luke absolutely loved soceer. He would ask me every day "Is my soceer game tommorrow?" What a relief.... since Christian would have been heartbroken if Luke hated it. By the way... Christian coached Luke's team and did a great job. We started a tradition, every goal he scored he would get a Krispy Creme doughnut. It worked well, because we had to go to KK after every game. Luke and Carman both love their cousins so much. He constantly talks about Josh, Phoebe, Jack and Allie. I am glad that they are close.
Luke and Carman both enjoyed Halloween. Luke was Spider-Man and Carman was a ballerina. They went to Kathy's 50th birthday and then went trick or treating with all of their cousins. Christian dressed up as a redneck(very funny) and I was an angel(definitely a costume).
Christian has just finished his 2nd semester in graduate school. He has done very well again. He also recently got another promotion at BB&T. I am so proud of him. I don't know how he juggles work, school, church and family. He is "my man"!
I am wrapping up my first semester of teaching at ECU. It has definitely been a learning experience. I very excited about next semester now that I know the "tricks of the trade". I work with alot of great professors that I am learning alot from. I have also enjoyed being at home with my children during the week (MWF). I have so much to be thankful for... kids, husband, job, etc.
We have decorated our house for Christmas and it has helped to get me in the mood for the holidays. We also took the kids to visit Santa and Luke went right up to him and told him exactly what he wanted. On the other hand, Carman's experience wasn't quite the same. Let's just say... the people accross the mall could probably hear her.
We hope everyone has the best Christmas ever and enjoy all that comes along with the season!!

No comments: