I cannot believe that summer is already over. This summer has gone by way too quickly. Tomorrow is my first day of class at ECU. Of course I will simply hand out the syllabus and do some introductions and let them go, but it still requires me to go into work. :( Since I have not posted in a while, I wanted to note a few of the things that we have been up to these days. First and foremost, we moved into our new home. Yippy! We are loving it and feel so blessed to have it. We are pretty much settled in. I don't think I will ever have everything completely done though. Luke loves his new bunk beds, the new Wii Fit and all the new hiding places. Carman transitioned nicely into her big girl bed. Whenever someone comes over she wants to show it to them. She loves her bed, my big tub, and also the new hiding places. I have to say my favorite things are the space, my big shower, the back yard, my kitchen, oh let me stop.... I love it all! Christian cannot get over having a sodded yard. He is in landscapers heaven! Other than adjusting to our new surroundings we have been going to the pool. Where Luke can now swim without his life jacket in the deep water. It was amazing how all it took for him to do it was to see Phoebe do it. Carman tries her best to keep up w/ the big kids in the pool. We also went to a Kinston Indians game and at the bottom of the 2nd inning Carman said "I go home now!". Oh well. We also went this past weekend to Morehead City b/c Uncle Mickey, Daniel and Lisa were in town. We all enjoyed going out on the boat on Saturday. My motto is "There is nothing better than being on a boat with the ones you love!!" Christian was just called as the Elders Quorom president at church so he has been rather busy these days plus travelling with work and he starts back w/ graduate school classes this week. But, he still finds time to play with his new toys: Macbook (I hate it, b/c I don't know how to work it), ITouch, etc. Boys and their toys!! Hopefully I will get better about posting more. Below are some recent pictures.
Can you say.. "Priss Pot!"

My boys!

I love the expression on Carman's face. I see it often. Whenever I ask her something, she loves to make the "what you talkin bout" face!

And Luke loves to make this face whenever I ask to take his picture. Silly boy!

7 comments:
So could Luke be any MORE like Christian!?!
Holy cute kids, JoAnna. I know you've got to be enjoying the new house!!! AND a big YAY for the yard!!!
Thanks for the update, girl! I've been thinking about you!
Your kids are amazing! Carman looks so much like Phoebe in that picture. Im so glad you are in love with your new house. Congrats!
Hey gal,
Love the new post. You seroiusly have the cutest kids ever! I wanna pinch their lil cheeks! I am jealous you got to go to MY home and go out in the boat. I haven't done that but maybe once all summer and I really wanna get another trip in sometime very soon. Here's the link that a friend gave me for the blog backgrounds. Once you select which one you want it tells you step by step at the bottem how to paste it into your blog. Just let me know if you need any help ;-) Hope to see you around sometime!
http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/
Yeah, News from the Robinsons! I've been checking in for updates and was so happy to find one today! You guys sound busy like us. I'm just like you, I LOVE being on a boat with my loved ones. There's just something about it. Now, all I need is a boat! HA!! Love ya!
Wow sounds like a fun busy summer. I can't believe it is over and back to work.:( I am sad as well.
Your kids are darling!!!!!!!!!!
Sounds like you guys have been busy!! Can't believe how big your kids are.
I'm glad you're enjoying your new home. Good luck with your classes this year. I hope all the students are brilliant!!
Post a Comment