October has turned out to be a very busy month for us. We got Luke's group picture taken for soccer. He had another game today and he played his good buddy David's team. Luke scored 3 goals today, which was critical b/c grandma and poppop came to Luke's game and Poppop LOVES Krispy Kreme doughnuts!!(our tradition of getting doughnuts for every goal scored)
Carman has also been very lucky this past week. Her grandma got her a new table for her room. That she loves to have "Hot Chocolate parties" w/ her babies. Memaw also made her some new window treatments for her room. I love them both. Thanks Grandma and Memaw!
This past Friday we met Luke's class at the pumpkin patch. They had so much fun picking out their perfect pumpkin. After that we went to Chick-Fil-A for lunch.
Tonight we had a Harvest Ho'Down at church and it was so much fun. We had a Chili and Dessert contest. I didn't win anything, but wasn't expecting to either. The best part was that we were taught some basic square dancing moves. It was a lot of fun. Luke even got into it and asked me as soon as we got home to do it again. Sweet Carman even gives it a valiant try as well. So it has been a good and busy October so far!!!
8 comments:
We miss soccer. Joseph and Luke could have been on the same team. I need to find a team up here that doesn't do Sunday games.
Cute pic of your family! Tell Christian it was fun! Can you send me a copy of that pic with Dan and I? Thanks!
Aw, those pictures make me miss Greenville (mainly the ward!).
How fun! I love the fall and all that goes on during it!
That's awesome about square dancing. It sounds cheesy at first...but it's so much fun!!~
I love the updates Nanners! Anything to do with dance is fun right? Even if it's square! HA! Did you know I had to take a course in that to get my dance degree!? HA! YUP! Kind of fun really. So, I notice the flooring isn't our old building? Do you go to church in Ayden now? Is there a new chapel? Cool! I love that your son is way into soccer like his pop! That made me remember one time when I saw Christian back in the day he wouldn't stop bouncing the soccer ball around from his head to his feet to his chest and wherever else it landed. HA! I love Carman's room! It's darling! I can't wait til I can move my girls into their own room and decorate it all girly like! T-Dog presently shares with the girls, but that will change soon since we are adding onto our home. I'm getting a dance studio too, can you believe it!? I'm so excited to teach from my home now! I too love your guts and felt like we've been friends for forever. I miss laughing with you. When can I see you again girl!? I love you too!!
Love the family picture!! You guys are too adorable!! =0)
I Didn't know you worked at DW! When was that? So do you know all the ins and outs of the place? I love learning all the secrets to DL. We go at least 1x a yr. This yr we got season passes for a smoking deal so we've been a bunch. We live 6 hrs from there. I've never been to DW though, and WOULD LOVE TO GO! We actually have the old passes from there that never expire. I have one 1 day pass and one 2 day pass. I've always wanted to work there. I told David when he retires we'll go work for Disney. It's so happy there! Now, a Disney CRUISE, that's would be my dream come true! Lucky (said Napoleon Dynamite style)! Is just your little family going or friends or extended family or what!? So cool!
Oh my... it seems like just yesterday Carmen was in your belly and I was watching Luke! How time flys... you have a beautiful family.
Post a Comment