Last Saturday, the 15th I decided that I was going to do my monthly exercise so I went for a walk around the neighborhood. When I got back I found Christian teaching Luke to ride his bike without the training wheels. At first I thought 'how did Christian convince him to do it?' Every time I ever mentioned it to Luke, he would quickly answer "No" with fear in his voice. But, Luke did a great job and so did Christian!! I tried multiple times to post a video clip and I couldn't get it to upload. Any tips on doing that?
I also wanted to post a picture of Carman with our neighbor Taylor. She is such a pretty girl and I am so thankful that the kids have such a good friend to play with. The last picture is of Carman in a dress that Taylor gave her.
4 comments:
What a cute pic of your little girl!!
Are you one of those exercise nuts or something? I mean, monthly exercise routine - why so much? I used to get out and walk, but I went to EA and got over it.
Be sure to post the Evel Knievel movie when you get it. Lady Carman is bootiful.
Peter always teaches the kids stuff while I'm gone. They'll learn from him even though I have tried forever to teach them.
I need your email address so I can send you an invite to my blog. meganbauer15@hotmail.com Thanks!
Post a Comment