Sunday, March 15, 2009
The new addition to our family....
Well..I have always been a "dog person". I love most dogs and grew up with golden retrievers most of my life. Of course my kids have always wanted a dog ......so I gave in. A friend of mine offered to give us her 8 year old golden that was house trained, good with kids and in good shape. So we now have another girl in our family..... Abby!
She is truly the most well behaved and sweetest dog that I have ever been around. I just hope that she can survive Carman following her around and bugging the mess out of her. The kids fight over feeding her and brushing her. It is nice. She started off inside but due to my allergies has moved out to the backyard.
I also had to include this picture of Carman reading her favorite book: "Pinkalicious". She has it memorized.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
We have that book too! Kirsti likes it. My poor kids are stuck with a mom that is neither a cat or dog person. I can barely handle fish.
Aww congrats dear. Dogs are the best. I wish we would have gotten Gryffen when he was older. The puppy phase is cute but soooo not fun!! Enjoy.
What a good dog! She looks beautiful too. I can't wait to meet her.
Congrats on your addition.
Marcie
I love your dog. She's exactly like one my brother had when my girls were children and she was the sweetest thing ever, ever. I know your kids will love her.
(I love the story hour picture too!)
What a beautiful dog! Your kids are so stinkin' cute. I wish we had a sweet little Carman in nursery class here.
Post a Comment