I have to post this conversation between Carman and myself before I forget it. We were riding in the car together and she was talking and talking and talking. I had a very bad headache and this is how our conversation went:
Me: "Carman, can you please stop talking so loud?? Mommy's head hurts."
Carman: "Does your head hurt really bad Mommy?"
Me: "Yes"
Carman: "Well.... why don't you just take a headache...ok?"
Despite my headache... she managed to put a smile on my face. I just love her to pieces!!
Thursday, March 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That is too cute : )
Ha ha!! That is hilarious!!
Oh, kids are just SO FUNNY! :) This put a smile on my face, so thanks!
What would we do without them? :)
That is too cute! Both your kids are so beautiful. I love your template too.
Post a Comment