Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Happy Birthday!!!

This past week has been filled with birthday festivities for both Luke and Carman. Luke turned 5 on March 26th and Carman turned 3 today, April 1st. This past weekend we had the first ever combined party for Luke and Carman at the Jumpin' Monkey. Although the A/C was not working that day everyone seemed to have a good time. What can I say.... I throw "hot" parties!

Luke and a few buddies....notice the sweat...no A/C.



Luke is now 5!!!!





A group shot with a few missing.



The party room.....where the A/C worked...thank goodness!

Carman's inner "Priss Pot" coming out b/c she got a "purse"!

I love these 2 squirts more than I ever could have imagined and I cannot imagine a single moment of my life without them. I love you Luke and Carman!

4 comments:

Em said...

Happy Happy Birthday Luke and Carman!! The party looked fabulous!!

Jay said...

Happy birthday little Robinsons!

Kara said...

That party makes me want to be 5 again! Hope y'all had a good time!

leah said...

happy birthday cuties!! how cool that they got to share a party! :)