Luke holding his hippo durring graduation. We were singing the hippo song for a week!!
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Summer is Here!!
Alot has happened recently and I am a slack blogger. Below are some pictures of recent happenin's:

Luke holding his hippo durring graduation. We were singing the hippo song for a week!!
Luke getting his diploma from Aunt Joy!
The two cutest graduates ever!!
We recently had a Luau at the house for the youth at church and this is the only picture that I got from it. I need to get some from the YW. Abby loved all the attention and leftovers!
This is all I could get of our "biggest kid" every time he went down the monster water slide.....his feet. This man walked up to me and said "Is that daredevil your husband?" I said "proudly"!
Luke's first trip down the blue and yellow slide (the non-baby ones). He LOVED it! Like father like son!
This is the first pick from our garden this season. The zucchini was prematurely picked by an anxious little girl that wanted to do what her momma was doing. The cucumber was delish in vinegar!! I cannot wait for more!
Luke holding his hippo durring graduation. We were singing the hippo song for a week!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Are those water slides at your house? If so, we are moving back.
No, no, no Cheryl they are not at our house. We went to Emerald Isle and they are right by my mom's place. Trust me... if they were at our house...we would never leave!
I was going to ask the same thing! Dave's been looking for a weekend to go to Emerald Isle. Those slides look like frosting on a cake! (except that I really don't like frosting--I must find a new analogy someday) :) I didn't get a chance to talk to you tonight, but I think you are adorable!
By the way there is an awesome toddler area at the water slide as well.
Post a Comment