I truly do feel lucky to have such a good husband and father to my children. I felt that I would never find a man that was as good of a daddy as my own but Christian continues to prove to me that is just as good as my daddy was to me. He loves our children, spends time with them, plans ahead for their needs and makes them feel special. I love him very much for that.
Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Happy Father's Day
I truly do feel lucky to have such a good husband and father to my children. I felt that I would never find a man that was as good of a daddy as my own but Christian continues to prove to me that is just as good as my daddy was to me. He loves our children, spends time with them, plans ahead for their needs and makes them feel special. I love him very much for that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Bow Ties are all the hype! :) We like Christian a lot at our house. He's a good man.
Post a Comment