Well, I have had major issues trying to get all of my pictures to upload to this site. For some reason I just can't get them all on here. Luckily, I came across a new service that Google is offering with its photo editing software called Picasa. This application allows you to upload your pics to the web. I've had no problem getting the pictures out there.
This being said, we are going to start putting our pics on that site. Whenever we have new pics loaded I'll make sure to put some comments on our blog with a link to the site. In the meantime, enjoy the pics that have been put out there now. I have the past 3 months or more out there.
The link is http://picasaweb.google.com/ckr1001
Enjoy,
CR
Thursday, November 30, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
My cousin uses the same blog website as you and she uses Flicker to download or whatever you call it all her photos and she has a ton. Usually there is one picture with her blog and when you click on it you are redirected to Flicker and view the whole album? Enjoying the blog, the kids are precious and have a great Christmas.
Post a Comment