

I have got to get better about posting blogs more frequently. So let me try to remember all that has happened since my last post. Christmas.... It was very enjoyable for us this year. Luke was VERY much into the season and presents and Carman just enjoyed playing with all the boxes. We spent the entire Christmas this year in Greenville. On Christmas Eve day we went to Jill's house for Christmas with mom's side of the family. On Christmas Eve night we went to Joy's for my immediate family's festivities. Then on Christmas Day, Alan and Sharon came to our house. It was a holiday filled with love and many memories. We rocked in the new year at mom's beach place. It was a very wild celebration. We barely stayed awake long enough to welcome in 2008. But it was very fun! Luke joined the Sunbeams class at church in January. It was an adjustment for him because there is more structure in Sunbeams. He was confused about why things weren't done like they were in nursery. He curiously raised his hand and asked "When do we eat snack?" Since then he has adjusted very well and gives the most thoughtful prayers. I enjoy listening to them. One Sunday his teacher told me that in his prayer he said "I am thankful for my new Duke shirt". He has his priorities right!! Carman enjoys singing these days. Her song of choice is "Rock a bye baby". She is too cute. She also got her first hair cut on February 16th. She was great. She just sat there and ate her sucker while her hair was trimmed. Luke and Carman's birthdays are quickly approaching. I cannot believe that my Luke will be 4 and Carman will be 2. Christian has been travelling quite a bit lately with work. Last week he was in Winston-Salem on Tuesday, Raleigh on Thursday and Winston-Salem on Friday. He continues to be a "star performer" at BB&T. I always joke with him about becoming the CEO one day. (which isn't too far fetched with how hard he works) Needless to say, I am proud of my sweetie! We have also put our house on the market. I know... what bad timing, but we have had a lot of traffic coming through, so we are hopeful. Maybe by my next post, we will have the house sold. I have started another semester at ECU. I am enjoying teaching alot more this semester. I also look forward to having the summer off. Hey... that means more time for blogging!!!
2 comments:
Bravo! Bravo! :)
I knew you had it in ya, Girlfriend. ;)
BTW, These sweeties are two of the most beautifully groomed, well-dressed, BEAUTIFUL rugrats I've ever seen. :)
Miss you!
I really must've just previewed a comment, without pressing "publish" the other day! Darn!
Anyhoo - Thanks for the update, Ms. Thang! :) I've never seen a better dressed little sunbeam, and Carman's hair makes me smile. :) I sure hope we can see each other again before the kids head off to college - Wouldn't that be nice? :)
Post a Comment