Wednesday, June 25, 2008

3856 Forsyth Park Court

I have to get use to that new address...... b/c we are not homeless anymore!!!!!!!! Our offer was accepted on the house we wanted. I am so excited. We are on vacation right now but I was so excited about the house that I had to post. Below is a picture of the house. I will have more details later. For now, I need to enjoy my time at the beach.

6 comments:

leah said...

It's BEAUTIFUL!!! Huge congrats, babe. :)

Em said...

What a beautiful home!!! I know you have got to be psyched!! Congrats!! Have fun at the beach!! =0)

Lauren said...

WOW whata house! Congrats JoAnna yall definitely deserve to not be homeless any longer! hehe :-)

lishalou said...

Wow, I love it! How I miss the beauty of the southern charm homes. Honesty, having grown up there , I will never get use to the homes here in Az. They are ugly to me really. They are stucco, (or slump block) almost no yards, and most are track homes. One day, ONE DAY I will have a beautiful southern charm looking home with a porch and shutters and all. I'm so happy for you! I can't wait to see pics of the inside!

Ami Jackson said...

yay! your house is beautiful! congrats!

Robbins said...

Joanna, I love your home!