I love love love my Pirates. I am so freakin' proud of them tonight. Today they beat down the #8 team West Virginia at Dowdy Ficklen Stadium. It was an awesome game. The crowd filled with fellow ECU fans didn't stop cheering the entire game. The pirates totally dominated the Mountaineers. If you are at all interested in how good the Pirates played, visit any sports website, b/c I don't mean to brag, but we are the "talk of the town"!! Below are some pictures from the game.



One more thing before I end this post, we had a social at the house on Labor Day for the Elders Quorum group at our house. Below is a picture that the kids paused for 1 second to let me take.

7 comments:
I knew there was a reason I bled purple and gold!!! I was pretty thrilled too, even! (Not quite as much as Joel Jr. as was evidenced on ESPN!!!!)
Y'all look GREAT! :)
Go Pirates!:) I LOVE watching them all the way out here.
It was a really great game...the end was crazy when everyone was running out on the field! There was a girl near us that tried to jump from the stadium to the ground, broke her ankle and had to be carried away. Did you see the police tackle the first few brave souls? It was sheer madness and I loved every second!!!! Go PiRaTeS!
I "borrowed" your pic of the crowd swarming on the field to put on my blog. Can you believe I forgot my camera?!!!!
Hope you don't mind ;-)
Lauren
Hey, hey E.C. you look so good to me! GO PIRATES!!!!!!!!!!
YEAH!! I LOVE ECU!! I love the Pirates! I love the pictures!!
I miss the ECU pride! That was always so much fun. You family is so darling!
I LOVE Carman's cheerleading outfit!!!
Go Pirates!~
Post a Comment