This past Wednesday, October 1st was Christian's 32nd birthday. We celebrated by having family and friends over for cake and ice cream. I want him to know how very thankful I am to have such an amazing husband and friend. He does so much for me and our family and he continues to put a smile on my face after 7 years. I hope he knows how very much I love him. Below are some pictures from his party:

Christian opening some presents and cards!

Luke and Carman waiting on the front porch for our guests!
2 of my favorite people in the entire world.
Allie, Jack, Luke and Carman (not pictured: Josh, Phoebe & Nikki)
Christian opening some presents and cards!
2 comments:
Oh JoAnna! I am so sorry that I didn't come! Hope it was a blast! Tell Christian we will make it up to him! Happy 32rd birthday!
Happy Birthday Christian!!~
Post a Comment