Friday, October 03, 2008

Potty Training!

This is a new record for me: 3 posts in 1 day. I had to post this picture of Carman. This picture pretty much sums up how potty training is going. After a few days of this, I put the potty up for awhile. We will revisit this another time.

10 comments:

Emily S. said...

Oh, what a funny pic. You know she will just LOVE that when she grows up!

Charlotte said...

I have found that is sometimes the best way. It isn't worth it until they are ready (and my girls were harder than my boys)

The Robinson Family said...

Charlotte-
I am glad to hear you say that about your girls being harder than your boys, because I have always heard the opposite. So it is hard for me when Carman is alot more of a challenge. Thanks for the encouragement.

Em said...

These are awesome post!! Luke is awesome on the field!!! Happy Birthday to Christian and poor Carmen! Boy, I'm glad I don't remember my potty training days! =0)

Anonymous said...

JoAnna-
I love you for taking this photo! It is the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!

Megan said...

Hey JoAnna! It's good to hear from you. Your kids have gotten so big. They are cute!! We have the same trouble with Whitney...she HATES the potty. We are gonna wait until she's 2 1/2 (in December) to try again. Potty training is the worst though!

Robbins said...

JoAnna, I love this picture. It brings back some funny moments at this house just a few months ago. Boy did we go our rounds trying to convince Easton that using the potty wasn't such a bad thing. I finally did the thing I said I would never do and I let him run around with no bottoms on and when he had to go he would just run out side and do it off the porch.
He has finally gotten it! Don't give up...it will happen when SHE is ready.

The Smith Trio said...

Bless her little heart!!! That’s one you will have to show at her wedding! Don’t worry it will get better. My sister would just let the girls run around with a dress on and had potties everywhere. We had tinkle treats and poopy cookies. It's sad that I know this not even having kids yet.

Ashley said...

this picture is hilarious!! (I know it isn't for you though!!)

Good luck!!~

Lauren said...

This picture is priceless!