Our week in Emerald Isle this year was very relaxing and enjoyable. Since I am pregnant, I wasn't able to do as much as I would like but it was still alot of fun to watch the kids. We spent most days on the beach or at the pool. We also went to the waterslide, bumper boats, and out on the boat. I didn't want to leave......I LOVE THE BEACH!!!
Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Emerald Isle 2009
Our week in Emerald Isle this year was very relaxing and enjoyable. Since I am pregnant, I wasn't able to do as much as I would like but it was still alot of fun to watch the kids. We spent most days on the beach or at the pool. We also went to the waterslide, bumper boats, and out on the boat. I didn't want to leave......I LOVE THE BEACH!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
We want to go to Emerald Isle. I think I may call you and get some tips on going.
We had a good time with y'all today. We'll have to do it again!
I love Emerald Isle. I'm so glad you had a good time.
I also wanted to say you look great! You are still barely showing.
Anne-
I would love to give any tips on EI b/c I love it too!! We had a great time as well.
Cheryl-
You are the best...you know pregnant women love to hear that they look good...b/c I sure don't feel it.
I miss Emerald Isle. Even though we live right on the ocean, there are no waves. I didn't realize you were expecting. Congrats!
JoAnna you need to update! Where are the prego pictures?! I know you are probably laughing at me after you read that! Seriously though what's been going on with you? Only 18 days left according to your baby countdown thingie...how ya feeling?!
Post a Comment