Thursday, May 15, 2008

Contract Pending

I have not posted for a while because we got a contract on our house last Monday. So I have been busy dealing with inspections, appraisals, packing, etc. I am glad that others are updating their blogs b/c on my breaks, I really enjoy reading them. We are suppose to close on May 28th and move the weekend before that on the 24th. So after all of this is over I will have a little more time to update. Hope everyone is well!

6 comments:

lishalou said...

congrats! do show us pics of your new home when you can!

leah said...

i can't wait to hear more!

Em said...

Wow, I can't believe you guys are moving. Where to??? Hope it all goes well!! =0)

The Robinson Family said...

We are moving to my mom's house in Ayden until we decide what we are going to do. It is tough trying to decide to 1) build it ourselves 2) work w/ a builder 3) buy an existing home b/c the market is so good for buyers now. Who knows??? We shall see.

lishalou said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOMORROW NANNERS! I hope you have a fabulous day and that Christian spoils you rotten and that your kids are perfect angels! HA! Love you!

maylee said...

What's up JoAnna!! It's Maylee, i found that ole' Alisha recently and she passed this onto me! Gosh, how have you been? Your family is beautiful! Get in touch if you can! loonyhead@hotmail.com!