Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Eve!

This year we were the hosts for my mom's family's Christmas party on Christmas Eve. We were so excited about having all of our family in our new home. We had lots of good food, good conversations and fun w/ Dirty Santa(or white elephant, whatever you call it).






Good Conversation around the food table between: Sharon, Ken, Eva, John S(behind Alan) and Alan.

Partakers of the food table: Jay, Janelle, Nikki, Christian, Uncle Jack and Kathy.






"The Sisters" minus Kathy : Aunt Sue, Aunt Faye and Momma






My cousin Jay and his lovely wife Janelle who travelled all the way from CT. We were fortunate to have them with us and were thankful for Janelle showing us the latest fashion trend: massive hair bows, haha!!



Joy and Jill. I still wonder.....did Jill and I get switched?? They look just like sisters!The young set of cousins: Starting at bottom- Phoebe, Carman, Allie, Josh, Connor, Luke, Jack, Will and Nikki. Purty Youngin's!!
The older set of cousins: Starting at the bottom - Joy, Jill, me, John and Jay. I love this picture b/c John is half way smiling!!
The entire crowd (minus Alan and Sharon-the photographers) : barely visible Jay, Janelle and Uncle Jack!

4 comments:

Robbins said...

Wow Joy looks great! Every time I read "And men are that they may have Joy..." I think of her sharing her favorite scripture at FHE.:):) Everything looks so fun.

Kara said...

It looks like so much fun! I love looking at "big families" having fun. It reminds me of home...

Jay said...

Joanna,

Thanks for hosting us! We had a great time. You've got a lovely home and the kids are growing up so fast. Great to see you again and Happy New Year!

Jay

The Robinson Family said...

Jay-
Do you have a blog? If so, send me the address, so that I can check yours out. I am a blog stalker!!
Thanks for the sweet comment!
JoAnna