Monday, December 29, 2008

Mommy/Daughter Baking

I do not know where my kids got their love for being in the kitchen and trying to cook. They sure did not get it from me. For that reason, I try not to discourage this behavior. I got some mommy and me aprons for Christmas this year and Carman loved them. Luke got a Santa one but he was easily distracted and left the kitchen before I could take a picture.

Mommy and Me aprons!

Miss Chef Boyardee!!



3 comments:

Amanda said...

So cute! A couple of years ago my folks got Camille and I matching pink 1950s style aprons for Christmas. Every time we cook, Camille wants us to match!

Kara said...

Look how sweet! How did you get Carmen to keep her Santa hat on??

Charlotte said...

I made matching aprons for our family this year. That was a lot of sewing of bias tape. But they turned out cute!