I had to post this story about Luke so that I don't forget it.
Last week we went to the mailbox and we received a Christmas card from my good friend Jody and she has a little girl named Sarah. I opened the card with the kids at my side and as I opened it I said "Ohhhh, Sarah is so cute!" b/c there was a picture of Jody's daughter Sarah on the front of the card.
Luke then said "let me see"
After handing him the card, he looked at it and said "Oh look it's Sarah Palin!"
It made me laugh so hard. Granted he knows Sarah but he has obviously picked up on the election coverage that we frequently watched during October and November. I guess he is a natural born Republican!
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That's adorable :) What a smart boy! I enjoyed watching him sing last Sunday with the Primary kids.
Tell him to run for office - I'll vote for him!
WOO HOO!! Start them young raise them right! Nice job lady. Ha-ha. He’s such a cute kid!
Post a Comment